Wondering if you can Boost Your Earnings With A Home Improvement Affiliate Program? Are you a DIY enthusiast, a home decor guru, or simply someone who loves transforming living spaces into dream homes? If so, there is a way to turn your passion for home improvement into a lucrative income stream through the Home Improvement Affiliate Program.
In this blog post, I will introduce you to 10 profitable programs. Notwithstanding, you may want to focus on promoting just one Home Improvement Affiliate Program. Even if you choose the one that appeals to you more, you can still boost your earnings while sharing your passion with others.
According to statista.com, global home improvement is expected to surge over a trillion dollars by 2027. In the U.S. for instance, some homeowners spend over $7,000 on home improvement on average. Can you see how viable this niche market can be?
Writer’s Note: By the way, would you like to start an online business with this idea? Click the free course link above for training. Probably, you may also want to look at Online Course Affiliate Programs. Either one, these Online School Affiliate Programs offer realistic earning potential.. Or more specifically at
“It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” (Scott Belsky)
Table of Contents
Why Join a Home Improvement Affiliate Program?
Before diving into each program, let’s explore why you should consider becoming a part of a Home Improvement Affiliate Program.
- Monetize Your Passion: Have you been creating content about home improvement? Why not earn some commissions for it? That’s what affiliate programs are about, promoting products and services you love and earning commissions when you get sales.
- Wide Range of Products: No doubt, the home improvement niche offers an extensive array of products and services. From power tools and paint, furniture, and decor to kitchen appliances and renovation services, there is so much to focus on. Seeing that there is diversity, you can focus on what appeals to you most and come up with a profitable niche.
- No Inventory, no Customer Service: Being an affiliate doesn’t require managing an inventory, or shipping and handling of products. Neither do you have to handle inquiries from customers. Your role is to simply refer customers to the products or services. The program takes care of the rest.
- Potential Passive Income: Once you set up your affiliate links and create helpful content, you can continue to earn passive income. Even while you are sleeping or working on other projects.
Top Recommendations For a Home Improvement Affiliate Program
Depending on the type of home improvement, people take various things into consideration. Obviously, it’s not just about taking on projects to change the home design. But, it also includes the outdoors. For instance: Improvements to lawns and gardens, like adding solar water fountains outdoors.
Indeed, the projects for home improvement have several goals. Take, for instance, the comfort of having heating, air conditioning, and proper ventilation, waterproofing a basement, and soundproofing a room. Even if you choose to install solar energy and panels, or DIY solar power for homes.
Primarily, Houzz offers a wide selection of home decor and improvement products. Showcasing lots of unique design ideas, you can rest assured that Houzz has everything to redesign the home. Some homeowners enjoy a fresh home makeover every season, so Houzz fits in well. Even just a little DIY touch can make the eyes pop. Connecting with the pros for ideas is just a click away with social media.
People can browse through the ideas for a modern country home or a fresh makeover for the kitchen. Creating a practical bathroom design for any season or a productive study space for kids can be easier than you think. Whatever space you want to remodel, be assured that there are professional Houzz designers to give you all the help you’ll need.
Their affiliate program provides competitive commissions and access to an extensive catalog of products. Therefore, it is an excellent choice for affiliate marketers in this niche. Whether homeowners are looking for a complete package for the entire home, or simply just one room, Houzz has all the products that can inspire the redesign.
To apply to the Houzz Affiliate Program you’ll need to sign up as a CJ Publisher. Requesting approval is not immediate though. Generally, you’ll need to wait a couple of days before getting approval. Once approved, you will have access to the following:
- Products: Includes furniture, lighting, and home accessories: Over 9 million products are available for purchase.
- Commissions: Provides competitive commissions for affiliates, typically based on 5% of the sale amount. A 30-day cookie duration is offered. Furthermore, there are other bonus opportunities.
- Resources: Access to several promotional materials, including banners, text links, and product feeds.
- Tracking and Payment: Uses advanced tracking technology to ensure accuracy in tracking commission. Payments are typically made on a monthly basis.
Offering a wide variety of products, there is no doubt that build.com is a great company to promote. Together with indoor and outdoor products, there is no shortage of items to modernize and decorate the home. Everything from bathroom to outdoor kitchen, appliances, flooring, and furniture: Whatever homeowners need to improve the house is available.
Working with CJ to power their affiliate network, you can make a request to become an affiliate. Generally, it takes a couple of days before you’ll know of their approval. So if you don’t have an account with CJ, just sign up and then search for build.com. Discover more about the company here.
Once you have the approval, you can feature their products on your website/blog, through your social media platforms, or through email campaigns.
- Products: Features plumbing, lighting, appliances, hardware, and more.
- Commissions: Earn 2-5% commissions on a variety of products, with rates varying based on product categories. Cookie duration is 10 days.
- Resources: Offers a range of promotional assets and product data feeds to assist affiliates in their marketing efforts.
- Tracking and Payment: Employs reliable tracking and pays commissions regularly, often on a monthly basis.
✅ Modern Bathroom
Sometimes homeowners just want to modernize their bathrooms. Clearly, Modern Bathroom is all about the modernization of the bathroom. Selections vary with every product: showers and tubs, sinks and faucets, even mirrors.
The point is that you can monetize your website/blog traffic by joining the Modern Bathroom affiliate program. Every time a customer clicks your unique link and makes a purchase, you’ll earn a commission. Prices for products range from a couple of hundred dollars to thousands of dollars.
Getting in on this money-earning opportunity requires signing up with Commission Junction (CJ). After which you can request approval to promote the company’s products. Following the approval, you can start promoting the products using banners, and text links.
Tracking and reporting of all your referral traffic go through CJ. Plus, all orders are from your links. To help with your success, you can reach out to their affiliate management team since they are always available. Usually, they’ll give website ideas and update you on their best sellers.
- Products: Specializes in bathroom vanities, faucets, mirrors, and other bathroom essentials.
- Commissions: Earn 4-8% commissions for driving sales. Cookie duration lasts for 120 days.
- Resources: Provides affiliates with access to promotional materials and product catalogs.
- Tracking and Payment: Ensures accurate tracking and typically pays commissions on a regular schedule.
Anyone who is looking to save money on cabinets can definitely check out this company. It is a popular destination for ready-to-assemble kitchen and bathroom cabinets. Notably, TheRTAStore.com offers a large selection of cabinets for both the kitchen and the bathroom. According to the company, their sole purpose is to provide cheaper product alternatives in comparison to big box stores.
Given that the average kitchen sale is $2800, and the average bathroom sale is $990, it’s definitely worth joining their affiliate program. This opportunity requires joining ShareASale. Then you can put in a request to join their affiliate program. As soon as you get the go-ahead, you can start promoting the various banners, and text links on your website/blog, and social media platforms.
- Products: Offers ready-to-assemble kitchen and bathroom cabinets
- Commissions: Earn 2% commissions on cabinet sales. Owing to the 30-day cookie duration you can earn even more.
- Resources: Access to promotional assets, including banners and text links, to aid in marketing
- Tracking and Payment: Employs reliable tracking and pays commissions according to a predetermined schedule
Quite noticeable is that the company enjoys a clientele from some popular media networks like DIY network, HGTV (start at home), and Kitchen Impossible. Also, being a proud partner of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
✅ Burke Decor
First of all, Burke Decor gives automatic approval to all affiliates. Of course, that’s a great reason to join, so sign up with ShareASale for their affiliate program. Focusing on unique modern furnishings for the home, the average sale is over $168.
Appealing to many DIYers, the Burke Decor brand reaches an audience far and wide. Forthwith, their products are seen in “Lucky Magazine, Domino, Food & Wine, Real Simple, Blueprint, and several other leading industry publications.”
Customers can find rare online gifts and home improvement products in modern designs. Take for instance the following:
- Modish wallpaper
- Custom-made pillows
- Reproduction planters
- Area rugs
- Accent furniture
- Shower curtains
- Soy candles
- Luxury home audio
- furniture, art, and unique decor items
- Commissions: Earn 8% -12% commissions on sales and there is a 45-day cookie
- Resources: Provides affiliates with promotional materials and access to a range of high-quality product images
- Tracking and Payment: Ensures precise commission tracking and offers regular payment schedules
Being an affiliate, you can always get help from their affiliate manager. Help with custom coupons, banners, and links are typical.
✅ Riverbend Home
Providing some of the best products to decorate and lively up the home, you may find Riverbend Home quite interesting. Featuring the most up-to-date products for indoors and outdoors, you can help homeowners to create a relaxing ambiance.
Want to work with a team that can help you convert sales? Given that Riverbend Home carries thousands of products, you can share the latest kitchen and bath fixtures, decor, and lighting with your audience. Signing up with ShareASale may get you into their affiliate program. Working with Riverbend Home offers some perks:
- Great brands with some top-selling products
- Unique products (not easy to find)
- Commissions start at 5%
- Earnings can increase based on sales volume
- Banner ads and text links
- Attractive Deals that can drive sales conversion
- Average order is usually more than $200
- A 30-day tracking period
Don’t miss out on this affiliate program because they have a very dedicated team that is ready to help you succeed.
How many times do you see a Wayfair ad on TV? Certainly, the products do appeal to a great audience, young, middle-aged age, and old. Literally, shopping on their website offers tons of options for home decorations. Over 10 million products are available to fit various styles and budgets. Really, customers can find amazing deals every day.
To apply, and join the Wayfair North America Affiliate Program, you’ll need to sign up as a CJ Publisher. Ideally, you can double up and join their sister brands’ affiliate programs: Joss & Main, AllModern, and Birch Lane.
- Products: Offers furniture, decor, home goods, and more
- Commissions: Earn 7% commissions and cookie duration that lasts for 7 days. On average, a sales order is $300.
- Resources: Provides affiliates with a suite of promotional tools, including banners, text links, and product feeds.
- Tracking and Payment: Employs accurate tracking and pays commissions on a regular basis
Guaranteeing the lowest prices to light up the home, 1StopLighting.com ensures that customers will have all their lighting needs. Some cute and unusual lighting styles are offered like pendant styles for instance.
Based on your monthly sales, the company offers a commission rate of 7%. Notwithstanding, you can make a request for a more personalized commission structure.
- Products: Specializes in lighting fixtures and accessories for both indoor and outdoor spaces
- Commissions: Earn 7% commissions on lighting product sales, with rates varying by product category
- Resources: Offers promotional materials and product data feeds
- Tracking and Payment: Ensures precise commission tracking and timely payments
But here are a few more perks:
- Their average order is $300: Therefore, you can earn $21 per sale with a standard commission rate of 7%.
- Updated data feed: Over 200,000 products available to promote
- Help to get started: Available from the affiliate management team
- Monthly promotions: Reliable reporting, tracking, and payments
✅ LL Flooring
Formerly known as Lumber Liquidators, LL Flooring focuses on a variety of flooring products. These days, many homeowners are opting for hardwood flooring. Would you like to earn commissions with a leading flooring retailer in the United States? Ideally, you may want to consider LL Flooring.
Serving both the pros and DIY installers, LL Flooring is among the top flooring retailers in North America. Apart from hardwood flooring, the company carries a wide range of other flooring options and accessories:
- Laminate flooring
- Bamboo flooring
- Cork flooring
- Vinyl flooring
- Wood-look tile flooring
- Butcher blocks
- Accessories and tools
Mainly, LL Flooring wants to help homeowners choose the perfect floor. More than 400 floor choices are available in different styles and with varying price points. Why not harness the LL Flooring brand and partner as an affiliate? Placing banners and links on your website/blog can help customers find everyday low prices.
To join their affiliate program, you first need to submit an application. Using the Impact Radius platform, you can apply for approval to promote their products. As soon as you are accepted into the program, you can start promoting.
Leading as an online provider of custom organization systems, you can join EasyClosets and help promote their vision. From the selection of colors, styles, and features, homeowners can customize and transform any area in the house into an awesome space. DIY areas include the following:
- Pantry area
- Laundry room
- Living areas
Designed to help affiliates earn commissions, you can join their affiliate program. Particularly, this company is looking for websites that have a focus on home renovation: Decor, designs, DIYs, the family, and other related areas.
Here are a few highlights of the EasyClosets affiliate program:
- 7% commission on all purchases
- $500 – $1,500 on average order sizes
- 90-day cookie
- Exclusive promotional offers
- $10 affiliate referrals: Invite others to join the EasyClosets affiliate program and earn $10 for each one that gets approval
Create Your Affiliate Website
Isn’t the Home Improvement Affiliate Program a great idea for an affiliate website? Narrowing down this broad niche to a more specific one is a good idea. Several ideas come to mind. Again, if you need help building a website with this idea, learn about it here.
“The value of an idea lies in the use of it.” (Thomas Edison)
Keep in mind that each Home Improvement Affiliate Program offers unique advantages and product niches. Simply, the thoughts below are just a drop in the bucket to create a niche website:
- Interior Design and Decoration
- Bathroom Remodeling (bathtub reglazing for example)
- Appliance Repair
- Basement Remodeling
- Closet Organizers
- Kitchen Remodeling (custom countertops for example)
- Deck and Patio Building
- Door Installations
- Window Replacement
With these 10 options, you have a wealth of choices to cater to your specific niche and interests. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to earn while doing what you love – transforming houses into dream homes. So, why wait? Join your chosen Home Improvement Affiliate Program today and start building your affiliate website.
Increase Your Income
Remember, any of the affiliate programs above are ideal for earning income. Sure, this is just the start of the many possibilities. Correspondingly, there are so many affiliate programs that you can join. Keep in mind that a company may reject your request for approval. Nonetheless, joining VigLink for instance provides a way to get around that.
In case you need help to start, you can check out the affiliate training that I use. Unlike any other training platform, these guys are the pros. After all, they hold nothing back and they will show you how to “get the ball a-rolling.”
Overall, promoting a Home Improvement Affiliate Program and making sales is indeed a good way to boost your income. A Home Improvement Affiliate Program is among the best programs to promote as an affiliate. Because of the millions of products in all the categories, affiliates have lots of choices and opportunities.
If you are passionate about home improvement and want to turn that passion into a steady income, the Home Improvement Affiliate Program may very well be your gateway to success. Choosing to promote any of these companies gives access to a range of generous commissions and of course exceptional support.
By selecting programs that align with your interests and target audience, you can maximize your earning potential while helping others enhance their living spaces. Remember to check the specific terms and conditions for each program. Also, the commission structures, and payment schedules to make the most of your affiliate marketing efforts.
Helping customers discover the right products to modernize their homes will not only put a smile on your face but also money in your wallet.
Hope you are happy with your experience at theworkathomebusiness.com. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please let us know. Feel free to share this page or leave a comment.
P. S. Sign Up For My #1 Recommended Training Course And Learn How To Start Your Online Business For FREE.
“If you don’t try, you forfeit the opportunity.” (Frank Sonnenberg)
“A year from now you may wish you had started today.” (Karen Lamb)